Accountmanager Gifting (B2B - International)
Nederland, Noord-Brabant, Den BoschSales
As the Gifting Account Manager you are responsible for all of My Jewellery B2B partnerships in the gifting and loyalty category for our active countries (and beyond). You will have an international scope and have an existing network in the B2B gifting and/or loyalty market. You will manage our existing accounts, but your focus will be to set up new partnerships with International online and offline retail partners. You do this whilst carefully preserving our brand image. Together with our product and branding department you will get the possibility to expand our gifting product range, based on the wants and needs you observe strategically in the market.
As the Gifting account manager your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- You’re the main point of contact for the B2B gifting category, including alignment stakeholders, set KPI’s, analyzing results (in PowerBI);
- Create new My Jewellery business partners via (y)our network and new leads;
- Make sure that the onboarding experience of new (key) accounts and their perceived service level of My Jewellery is excellent;
- Keep yourself informed on the international market developments for new partnership opportunities;
- Spot and capitalize on market trends (observe peers, how to outperform them in a creative way) and leverage product and merchandising opportunities;
- Manage sales events, whilst closely working with our branding and (online) marketing teams;
- Report into the Business Development Manager and work closely together with our marketplace Coordinator (regarding online partnerships).
We are looking for a Gifting Account Manager who is passionate about our brand and excels in prospecting and bringing across the success story of My Jewellery Internationally.
Apart from your passion, we’d love to see the following background and experience:
- You perform on a Bachelor’s or Master’s level and you have at least 2 or more years of experience in B2B sales in the gifting and/or loyalty retail market. An existing network is of course a pro;
- You will be based in our HQ in Den Bosch (NL), but are flexible to travel when needed;
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- You have a strong commercial mindset and are a true dealmaker;
- You have strong presentation and PowerPoint (or similar) skills ;
- You love to network and get excited opening new accounts.
When joining our B2B Sales Team, you can count on a warm welcome to the Sales Department. We currently approach the B2B market with a team of 13 sales and support experts and a network of (international) agents. We expect that number to grow along with the fast growth of My Jewellery. We are a fast-moving, product and social media driven organization. Leaving traditional brands a thing of the past, we are rethinking every day the way retailers and end-consumers should be approached. We’d love you to be part of our promising journey and we can 100% promise that you will never be bored when joining our team.
Questions or more info? Please contact our Recruiter Nikki (firstname.lastname@example.org)