Assistent Storemanager (m/v/d) (40 hours)
Duitsland, Nordrhein-Westfalen, CologneBoutiques
At the start September, My Jewellery is going to open their first shop in Germany! In the Ehrenstrasse, Cologne.
What started as a small webshop, is now, 10 years later, a well known brand for Fashion & Jewellery, within the Netherlands and Belgium. Therefore we are looking for an enthusiastic assistant store manager for our first & brand new boutique in Cologne.
As an assistant store manager, you support the store manager with the total look & feel in the boutique. It is therefore important that you stand firm and have a high dose of responsibility. Your passion for our products will be visible for all to see due to the excitement and theater you create, making your boutique a destination place to shop! You will help with delivering an exceptional customer experience by ensuring a personal and professional service is provided. You are involved in advising our customers on a daily basis. Empathy and listening to the customer is a second nature for you, along with always offering a good service. If all customers walk out the door with a smile and a brand-new outfit or accessories, then you had the perfect workday!
Being a member of the the first shop in Germany, is a great experience that can prepare you for even bigger challenges. We will actively develop your skills and you will receive a lot of support by our Retail team.
- You are together with the store manager responsible for the entire store with regards to the team, the appearance and achieving the goals.
- You support the store manager and take offer during holiday’s??
- You advise (new) customers,which leads to sales and a good customer experience.
- You are proactive in thinkingalong and helping to further develop opportunities for My Jewellery. You take initiatives with regards to customer approach and complaints handling;
- You follow the established KPIs for turnover, results, customer satisfaction & look and feel in the boutique and quard the budgets;
- You manage the stock and respond to (local) events;
- You ensure that the high quality service continues to be delivered.
- You have at least 5 years of experience within a retail store, with high responsibilities;
- You have completed studie preferably in the field of commerce and fashion;
- You find it no problem to work in the evenings and weekends;
- You have a proactive attitude and you are customer and result orientated;
- You speak German & English at a professional level;
- You live nearby Cologne.
Alongside the above requirements, it’s just as important to us that you’re a good fit within the team. As such, we’re looking for colleagues who are bursting with energy and creativity, who are inspiring and curious and love to celebrate our shared successes. We want to encourage each other and strive for the best results!
- A chance to work within our brand new boutique & to kickstart the My Jewellery journey in Germany;
- Working within a fast-growing e-commerce and retail company;
- A challenging role with a lot of independence, good workvibe & lovely colleagues;
- Opportunities for growth and development, training & course;
- Competitive salary with benefits including, pension plan, travel allowance, workouts with colleagues, a great staff discount on our entire collection;
- And ofcourse a job that gives you the chance to wear our latest clothes.
About My Jewellery
An ambitious, dedicated and driven team has helped to make My Jewellery one of the fastest growing e-commerce businesses in The Netherlands. Every day, our more than 650 dedicated employees work with attention & power to create a brand that represents the best of us all. With attention for each other, our customers, our suppliers & our environment, we continue to make strides towards both national and international growth.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply directly via the button! Any questions about the vacancy? Simply email your question to our email@example.com