CRO Specialist Germany (38 uur)
Duitsland, Nordrhein-Westfalen, KölnMarketing
At the start of 2021, My Jewellery opened her digital doors in Germany, but while we have come to learn a lot about the online customer journey and user experience for our Dutch customers, our German market remains largely unexplored. Which is why we are looking for a CRO specialist for our German online store. Are you an expert when it comes to improving the online customer journey and user experience? Do you feel motivated and energised by researching and analysing online user behaviour, specifically for the German market? In that case, the role of CRO Specialist Germany is the perfect fit for you!
As CRO Specialist Germany you’ll be part of the Digital Customer Experience team at My Jewellery, a team that values innovation and creativity above all. Maximising conversion rates is the team’s main goal, and to achieve this they are continuously working on improving the on-site customer journey and user experience by personalising & segmenting and performing research & experiments.
Within the team your tasks will include optimising the conversion rate and user experience for the German My Jewellery webshop. This will include, researching what could be preventing our customers from Germany.
from completing their online purchase despite having added products to their online shopping cart. Based on those results you will advise on, and implement, any (technical) improvements that could be made to improve the user experience. Following on from that you’ll also be required to analyse the impact of those improvements and translate them into concrete insights and points of action.
You’re familiar with web analytics, consumer behaviour, user experience (UX), front-end, tag management and e-commerce platforms (Magento). You will join a team of other CRO Specialists, UX Specialists, and Front-End Developers. This role will give you the freedom to express and implement your ideas to improve the website. You’re an independent person, who can spot opportunities and convert them into action, but you also enjoy brainstorming and discussing potential new ideas with colleagues. Finally, you thrive when working to a well-structured and clear plan.
- You will optimise the UX and conversion rate for the my-jewellery.com German online store .
- You’ll use web analytics and research within the domain to analyse & detect any issues on the website.
- You’ll formulate hypotheses based on analyses, which you’ll independently carry out by using A/B or multivariate tests.
- You’ll spot sales opportunities based on various data sources and be able translate them into concrete optimisation strategies.
- You’ll design and maintain a tag management and enhanced e-commerce strategy.
- You’ll implement and improve personalisation applications.
- You’ll analyse the impact of improvements and experiments, share your findings with the company, and convert them into points of action.
- You’re a source of information for junior colleagues.
- You’re up to date on all the trends and developments in the field of CRO and can identify possibilities on where to implement them within My Jewellery.
- You have a relevant University degree.
- Your written and spoken German is at C1 level.
- You have between 3+ years experience as a CRO Specialist, Webanalyst or similar.
- You have experience of UX, CRO and Personalisation.
- You’re familiar with a variety of online marketing fields.
- You’re familiar with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, Magento and New Relic, or comparable.
- You’re familiar with personalisation technology and its application, and experienced with a DMP/CDP, such as Bloomreach Engagement.
Alongside the above requirements, it’s just as important to us that you’re a good fit within the team. As such, we’re looking for colleagues who are bursting with energy and creativity, who are inspiring and curious and love to celebrate our shared successes. We want to encourage each other and strive for the best results!
- A challenging role with a lot of independence and space for your own ideas and input;
- A role at a fast-growing e-commerce and retail company.
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies, where innovation is at the forefront.
- Opportunities for growth and development, training & courses.
- Competitive salary with benefits including, pension plan, travel allowance, workouts with colleagues, a great staff discount on our entire collection, and fun events such as hackathons.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply directly via the button! Any questions about the vacancy? Simply email your question to Leonieke at email@example.com.