Logistics Employee (16-40 hours)
Nederland, Noord-Brabant, Den BoschMagazijn
Are you looking for a part-time or full-time job in logistics? Are you a hard worker, but do you also enjoy a great and social work culture? Then working in the My Jewellery warehouse is something you would enjoy! Due to the enormous growth and a rising amount of orders, we are looking for part-time and full-time employees to join our team in 2 shifts.
As our logistics employee, you will be working throughout the whole warehouse for different activities, including the following:
- You will pick & pack the orders of our customers, and take them to the packing table.
- You will pack our packages in such a way that our customers will be happily surprised every time they open their My Jewellery order.
- You receive and control the returns and ensure that the returns are packed again so that we can sell them again.
- You re-locate the carts with returned products so that your colleagues can pick the product again.
- You work together with your colleagues to process incoming cargo and ensure it is processed correctly
- You prefer a clean and neat work environment, and you are happy to play your part in this.
My Jewellery offers you the following employee benefits:
- Job security as you will always have standard hours in your contract;
- A gross hourly wage of €11,50 euros excluding holiday pay and holiday hours;
- A meal allowance of 5 euros when you started before 13:30 and worked, at least, until 20:00. You’ll also receive a meal allowance if you’ve worked in a shift (14:45-23:30);
- Travel allowance for your commute from home to work (and vice versa) with a maximum amount of 120 euros per month;
- Pension plan;
- Shift bonuses. When you join the shifts (06:30 – 15:30 and 14:45 – 23:30), you receive an extra 10% on top of your gross hourly wage;
- Employee discount. After your probationary period, you receive an employee discount on all our items;
- Sporting. We offer weekly work-outs with our personal trainer;
In terms of priceless, you will work in a fun atmosphere with a close team. A job in which you achieve your daily steps goal with ease, and above all, you bring happiness to the lives of our customers every day!
We also have a few requirements that are necessary to perform well in the function as a logistics employee:
- You’re a doer, who likes to be active all the time.
- You speak the English language very well.
- You’re a real team player and driven in your work.
- You’re super flexible, and you jump right in where needed.
- You have your own transportation, so it is easy for you to get to the location.
Please note: We don't provide accomodation!