Store manager (Filialleitung) (m/v/d) (40 hours)
Duitsland, Nordrhein-Westfalen, CologneBoutiques
In the last 10 years, My Jewellery has grown from being a small webshop into one of the most renowned fashion & jewellery brands in The Netherlands & Belgium. Now, we want to explore a new market, which is why we’re looking for an enthusiastic store manager at our first brand new boutique in the Ehrenstrasse, Cologne.
As store manager you’ll be responsible for safeguarding the look and feel of the boutique, which is why we’re looking for someone with conviction and a strong sense of responsibility. Your passion for our products will shine through in everything you do, and the excitement and style with which you manage the boutique will make it a truly irresistible shopping destination! You are the driving force behind our boutique, and it is up to you to guide your team to provide exceptional personal and professional service to our customers thereby giving them an unforgettable customer experience. Furthermore, your role will include managing the overall store operations and performance, making sure the team and the boutiques meet our exacting standards and the established targets, and that ultimately the boutique will deliver results with operational and commercial excellence. On a day to day basis you will be at the boutique offering our customers good service and advice, so empathy and the ability to listen to and anticipate our customers’ needs is key. Finally, you will be in charge of conducting regular probationary and performance reviews throughout the entire employee lifecycle, from recruitment to training. Your coaching skills will help you guide your employees throughout their ongoing development and will also make sure that they have the required expert knowledge to perform their job to the best of their ability.
At My Jewellery we will actively develop your skills and our Retail team will offer you all the support you need. Finally, the experience you will gain as the first My Jewellery shop manager in Germany will be invaluable for future growth & development.
- You are responsible for the entire boutique, this includes the team, the shop appearance and the targets.
- Together with the Retail Coordinator you are responsible for recruitment and talent retainment.
- You are responsible for managing, supervising, coaching & motivating your team.
- You will conduct regular performance and appraisal reviews.
- You are responsible for HR administration.
- You are the point of contact for all of our HQ departments.
- You are responsible for adhering to the established KPIs regarding budgets, turnover, results & customer satisfaction, and for safeguarding the established look and feel of the boutique.
- You will monitor and manage personnel scheduling.
- You will be in charge of stock management, and will respond to (local) events.
- You will ensure a high level of customer service.
- You have at least 5 years experience in a managerial position within retail.
- You have a relevant degree, preferably in commerce and/or fashion.
- You are willing to work evenings and weekends.
- You are proactive and customer & results orientated.
- You speak German & English at a professional level.
- You live in the Cologne area.
Alongside the above requirements, it’s just as important to us that you’re a good fit within the team. As such, we’re looking for colleagues who are bursting with energy and creativity, who are inspiring and curious, and who love to celebrate our shared successes. We want to encourage each other and strive for the best results!
- The chance to work at our brand new boutique & to kickstart the My Jewellery journey in Germany.
- The chance to work within a fast-growing e-commerce and retail company.
- A challenging role with a high level of responsibility and independence, a positive work vibe & lovely colleagues.
- Opportunities for growth and development, training & courses.
- Competitive salary with benefits including: pension plan, travel allowance, workouts with colleagues & a great staff discount on our entire collection.
- And, last but definitely not least, a job that gives you the chance to wear our latest items!
About My Jewellery
An ambitious, dedicated and driven team has helped to make My Jewellery one of the fastest growing e-commerce businesses in The Netherlands. Every day, our more than 650 dedicated employees work with attention & power to create a brand that represents the best of us all. With attention for each other, our customers, our suppliers & our environment, we continue to make strides towards both national and international growth.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply directly via the button! Any questions about the vacancy? Simply email your question to our email@example.com